Monday, February 9, 2009

Just barely made it.....Mojo Monday sketch 72

I loved this sketch from Mojo Monday and I stayed up late to complete this card. I really like the color combo of pink, brown, and white. I have had this silhouette stamp set from Stampin’ Up! for a while, but I have never used it. I needed to make a couple of birthday cards and when I saw this cupcake paper in the DCWV Sweet Stack that I bought at Joann’s last week, I wanted to use it with this stamp.





Cardstock, stamps, ink, ribbon, ticket corner punch, scallop edge punch, and scallop circle punch, dimensional adhesive: Stampin’ Up!
Pattern paper: DCWV
Embossing folder: Provo Craft
Brads: strays from my stash

10 comments:

  1. Amy,

    I loved this sketch too but didn't get a chance to do anything with it for this week.

    But, here's the consolation prize...I've enjoyed your take on it! You've made all the elements work so well together.

    Bravo!
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I just love your blog and all of your designs!! I have a award for you please come by my blog and receive it!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Amy well done!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Amy, I love it... I have to agree the pink and brown are gorgeous together. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading your comments and looks like someone beat to the award... I have left one on my blog. So now you have 2 awards. Thanks for always stopping bye my blog and leaving such encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card really like the brown & pink looks great
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Love the great colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, go to my blog there is an award there waiting for you!
    http://cardmakingisfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog amy !! gorgeous creations i will definately be back !! thanks for coming over to my blog !!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. ;)

Hugs,
Amy ♥