Friday, November 7, 2008

Laura's Sketch 12 at 2sketches4you

It felt great to get back into my scrapping room to create this card for the sketch challenge this week over at 2sketches4you. I really missed spending time in my scrapping room and since I hadn't really done much over the last few weeks, I didn't know if my creativity had suffered any, but I am happy to say that I think the card turned out beautifully and I hope you enjoy it.



Cardstock and stamps: Stampin Up
Textured Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
Brad: Making Memories
Buttons, ribbon and thread
Flowers cut with my cricut machine and Plantain Schoolbook cartridge

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you Amy...it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy
    This card is beautiful! I love it:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your flowers with button centers and stitched stems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. I love the flowers wiht all the stitching and the colors are great.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. ;)

Hugs,
Amy ♥