Saturday, November 29, 2008

Things I am thankful for and Kazan's Sketch 14 at 2s4y

On Thursday, it was the Thanksgiving Holiday for us here in the States. I wanted to share 5 things that I am thankful for with you........here they are in no particular order....
  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • My Health
  • My Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ
  • The clean food, water, and air where we live.

There are many other things, but these top my list.



Here is my card for this week's challenge over at 2sketches4you. I really want to get the bonus sketch done, but with the holiday this week, I wasn't able to get it accomplished. For Kazan's sketch 14, I flipped it. I thought that it looked better this way with the quote and elements that I was working with.

Patterned paper: g c d studios
Cardstock, ink, and stamp: Stampin' Up!
Pearl: Kaiser Scrapbook
The ricrac is in my ribbon holder and I am not sure of the brand.

I used my cuttlebug and embossing folder for the swirl embossing and you can see a tutorial on how to do the flower HERE.
Thanks for viewing and I hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you flipped the sketch and that red flower is so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your Thankful list too.
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors and how you flipped Kazan's sketch to make it work for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. ;)

Hugs,
Amy ♥