Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snowman Soup

I hope that everyone is having a great holiday season. It has been super busy here between sick kids and people coming in to town to visit us. I have also been making a few things as gifts. One of my favorite things to do in the wintertime is to cuddle up by the fire with a mug of hot cocoa. Here is one that I made to give to friends and neighbors. It is called snowman soup and you get together a packet of hot cocoa, 3 Hershey's kisses, about 15 marshmallows, and a candy cane and wrap it all up in a mug with a little poem attached. The stamps set that I used is Snow Friends from Close to my Heart. Here is my version of Snowman Soup.....




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. ;)

Hugs,
Amy ♥